Monday, March 25, 2013

Gotcha Day!

Day one
Gotcha Day!

This morning I woke up as a mom to two wonderful babies. However within a few hours I would be a mom of three.
As we sat there and waited I'm was overcome with excitement and anxiety. I cannot believe we finally get to meet her today. Our appointment at the Civil Affairs office was not until 3:00 pm. So all day we just had to wait.... Wait... And watch the clock.
Finally it was time. We made the 30 minute trip in the worst traffic ever. As we finally entered the building I heard a baby screaming.
There she was Wu, Guo Yun.
So things started off a little rocky.....


Then I introduced her to puffs! She likes to eat about 5000 times per day so this made her very happy.

Then she met the love of her life Baba ( daddy) and would rather I leave her alone. Don't worry I'm winning over her heart with snacks!


So after the whirlwind of paperwork was over the lades turned her over to us. These ladies were from the Kunming City Orphanage and one was the director.

We finally get to leave the Civil Affairs office. 



So after a long hard day we took a bath and headed off for bed.


Today this little angel,started off as Wu, Guo Yun belonging to the Kunming City Orphanage......and now goes to bed tonight as Cambree Jade Condra belonging to her forever family.

No comments:

Post a Comment