Monday, April 1, 2013

Proud to be an American!

Today we had out appointment with the Consulate General of the USA for Cambree to get her VISA.  Now, as soon as she lands on US soil she will officially be an American!
 
 
The longer we stay here the more I am proud to be an American.  If I could have carried a giant American flag I would have.  I almost started singing "God Bless American" in the office.

There are many things that I miss about America......and my home.... People understand what I am saying (most of the time), I know what I am eating at all times, and my favorite right now is that I won't be doing laundry in the bathtub and sink.
 
I will be so happy to see my Whirlpool washer and dryer!
 
Yesterday we visited the local zoo. 
 
 
Where we saw many animals......and all she wanted was to sit in her daddy's lap and eat goldfish.

  Had no interest in the amimals.

 
 
I'm starting to get worried for two reasons.....1) Daddy must return to work soon, then I'm not sure what she will do and 2) we must find another way to make her happy other than snacks.
 
Good news....she does like the stroller.  Which Chad likes better than the large flower carrier.

 I'm pretty sure when we arrived this outfit was a long top and pants.  Now it is as snug as can be and the pants are tight capri leggings.....because we are still eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment