Tuesday, December 18, 2012

More December Birthdays!

Happy birthday to my baby girl.
December 18th
Today on the other side of the world, in Kunming China, my youngest daughter turns one year old!  I'm not there to throw her an over the top birthday party, watch her get icing all over her face from her first birthday cake, take a million pictures or sing happy birthday to her.  Other than missing her acutal birth, this is truly the hardest milestone to miss.  Although right now we are seperated by an ocean, I know that God has her in His hands. 
When we received her file there were many reasons I knew that she was mine.  We had to laugh because she had a December birthday.  Out of 6 little kids in our family, 4 of them have December birthdays.  So, of course she belongs to my family......she has a December birthday.
So, today we celebrate without her.  However, you better believe that next year we will have one big party!

Happy birthday to my Cambree Jade!  Your family loves you already and cannot wait for you to arrive.


Our second celebration is the birth of my first nephew. 
Yesterday on December 17th we welcomed the arrival of Cooper James Williams three weeks early.  He weighed 8 lbs 3 oz and was 19.5 inches long.  Oh....my....he is so adorable!  I am over the moon thrilled for Jennifer and Jamie.  This precious son came just at the right time.  Not only is he just beautiful, he is also sweet as can be.  We are already in LOVE!  I cannot believe these two babies will have birthdays one day apart.  Best friends these two will be.   So, today we also celebrate Cooper!




No comments:

Post a Comment